| Question about Cookie Password Protection 2.9
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ktcox67 [ Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Question about Cookie Password Protection 2.9|
I am looking for a PHP based site password protection solution out of the box. I came across CPP 2.9 and I wanted to see if it would work for me before I installed it. I am looking to protect web pages, and directories if possible, and be able to have users register. Some additional points:
1. have the login fields integrated within the current index page.
2. Redirection after a user login
3. Admin control panel for adding users, changing passwords.
4. Let users change password at the site instead of send confirmation emails back to their email then clicking a link....
5. Can I bulk load 100 user ids, with passwords, at once?
If anyone is using this product I would appreciate any feedback. If the creators could comment on the questions also I would be grateful.
|Author:||bylla [ Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Question about Cookie Password Protection 2.9|
1. You can put the login form on your main page if you like (just copy the code).
2. Where do you want to redirect the user?
4. Users can change passwords using a special members page.
5. If you have access to the SQL database via for example Myphpadmin that's possible.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group