| Permissions & users
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||bylla [ Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:06 pm ]|
1. The advanced permissions should work just fine. I have checked both permissions for groups and users, so give it another try.
2. Yes, you can delete any user you like. Do like this:
* In the admin area select Management under User Administration.
* Look up the user you would like to delete.
* Scroll down to the bottom of the user information page and check the box next to "Click here to delete this user; this cannot be undone.".
You can also deactivate/turn off users, but keep the account by checking Yes where it says "User is active" (also at the bottom of the same page as "Click here to delete this user; this cannot be undone."). This is a good option in case you may want to activate users in the future again for some reason.
|Author:||bylla [ Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:42 pm ]|
Is your forum open to anyone?
It looks like if you have set the permissions on the forum to be open to anyone (i.e. all users can post), then you can't set any of the options to off for that forum on user level. If you for example setup a forum and set the forum to only be open to some registered users (i.e. "Private" or "Registered") then you will be able to change the permission on user level too.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group